Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

How do i mount the base to wall model KX-TG6572R, I need nto

Customer Question
how do i mount the...
how do i mount the base to wall model KX-TG6572R
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: hello, I need nto know how do i mount wall unit
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i just purchase this yesterday. the instructions do not show the base on wallk
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you in troubleshooting and isolating this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Please CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

2) How many pages are in the "instructions" you received with the system?

I only ask so I will know if you have the "quick guide" or the FULL manual for this system.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer