Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I got dvrfloureon 264nrw it was working but when I got it I

did not put it a...
I got dvrfloureon 264nrw it was working but when I got it I did not put it a password, so I think some one has hacked it took control of the configuration
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: A week old, flourean 264
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to reset password, but it says I lack attroty
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just it says I lack attroty and it won't let me gain access to the configuration
Hi any info plz
Hallo can some on help
Please help me, I've sent images of the screen please help it was working
DSC_0017.JPGDSC_0017.JPGDSC_0016.JPGDSC_0016.JPGDSC_0014.JPGDSC_0014.JPGDSC_0015.JPGDSC_0015.JPGDSC_0013.JPGDSC_0013.JPGDSC_0004.JPGDSC_0004.JPGDSC_0003.JPGDSC_0003.JPGDSC_0013.JPGDSC_0013.JPGDSC_0001.JPGDSC_0001.JPG
Please help
Hi guys is there any one going to help me
Answered in 1 day by:
6/17/2017
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially and if have not been tried, log in with "admin" (less the quotes) as the user name and no password; i.e. do not enter/key in anything for the password.

Ya
You took 20 pounds off me you said nothing. I new all ready

As posted above; "...if have not been tried..."

Have you tried the password *****?

Still, my participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.
Billings & payments concerns including membership/subscription are best addressed by Customer Support. Please contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions.

When a wrong password ***** ***** in, the system would generate an error code. What is the error code displayed please?

It's
SN:9a627367f369d99
Plz help
It's saying account has been
Locked, I just put in the code I sent you
SN:9a627367f3693d99
Its now said account locked with code number
70985724
I am piping out now I won't be at the cctv screen till 3 hours thank you for your help

Please click HERE.

Follow exactly the new user name, the bypass password ***** other steps.

No good tried it,, it won't let me put dvr in the administration box, so I don't no way to Plz help me
I've been such a. Fool, i should of put a password
It still says Account block 70985724

Please try clicking on the ▼ then select dvr.

What are the selections displayed when the ▼ is clicked on?

None
Hi you there mate

Please send this picture to***@******.*** with the channel number of your DVR, a picture of your DVR as well as the loading page of your CMS Monitoring Software

OK ways cos, OK I'll do it

Yes please.

I've done a video, it won't let me go in to any third generation,, so that's it thanks for your help

Thank you for your kind understanding of the limitations of what can be provided if it is a security concern.

Louie, Technician
Louie, Technician