crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

My blue ray dvd player connected to internet showing black

My blue ray dvd player connected to internet showing black screan when put on. I am not able to watch netflix or youtube etc. Cable componey are of no use.
JA: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?
Customer: All Is working fine connection is ok wi-fi is ok it is just
JA: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?
Customer: I don't know how to do that. but I tried to reboot internet box, cable box disconnect blue ray and reconnect. According to Spectum everything is in good working condition. good signal too.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Model number is *****

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Does anything ever show on the screen from the Blu-Ray player, e.g. Menu items?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
All was working well a week ago.

Is the screen *always* black now?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is this 26 dollars on top of 5 and 19 dollars post help?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
screan is always black. It is connected to HDMI3.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was told that online help is free. I don't see that. I don't like false statements or adds.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I hope you can help for the money i m paying.

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com. I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You are quick to opted out Russell
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok i will wait and see. No help yet from your end. I better not be charged until problem is resolved.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Russell's effort to help :He gets one star. very bad. He did ot answered any question of mine. Problem has not been resolved yet. If after 24 hours you cannot resolve my problem I want every penny refunded.

I apologize for the long wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

crash2199, Technician
Experience: 10+ years
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have been charged total of 24 dollars for this service,but my problem has not been resolved. Isthere anyone who knows how to fix my issue?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK. Then who is going to help?
Thanks for using just answer. It was nice talking to you over the phone. If you need anything else please reach out to us