Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Nikon cool pix p510. We gotta new tablet and we are on a

Customer Question
Hi Pearl! JA: What's the make/model...
Hi Pearl!
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Nikon cool pix p510
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Ok.... We gotta new tablet and we are on a road trip.so I went to download the little piggyback we card and it won't let me. Says it needs the certificate....which is at home. I did download the manual PDF but not the certificate. Is there any hope to go around or find the certificate. Umber?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's the problem...
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm what certificate you are referring to?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer