Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

How do I unblock a blocked number? panasonic, I had a

Customer Question
how do I unblock a...
how do I unblock a blocked number?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: panasonic
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I had a grand4son in jail and other people got his number. thiswas about four months ago. Ive tried rading the pamphlet but don't understand. im 79 yrs old
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Take the handset and key in Menu #217, this brings up the list of blocked numbers

then use the up/down buttons to move through the list to find the desired number

press ERASE

up/down to YES to confirm

Select (save)

Off

Repeat as needed for any other numbers.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Engineer