Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Got a blue screen with "no signal" It is a Sceptre about 3

Customer Question

got a blue screen with "no signal"
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Sceptre about 3 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since yesterday.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

The No Signal message can be caused by the TV's Input being changed, the HDMI cable failing, or Cable/SAT box needing to be rebooted.

Please unplug the Cable/SAT box from power and shut the TV off.

Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure.

Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and once it's rebooted turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input.

Let me know what happens.

If you still have no luck, then postback with the model number off of the back of the TV, the model of the cable box, and also the type of cable being used to connect the two.

If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied, please click a POSITIVE RATING, as I am an independent Tech- not a Site Employee, and the rating is the ONLY WAY I am credited.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Please view my reply and try those steps.