John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

We have a DENON receiver in our home theater...lately we see

Customer Question

hi, we have a DENON receiver in our home theater...lately we see a lot of issues with resolution, buffering of the streaming movies from Netflix... is there any solution to resolve this?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: give me 2 minutes..i will go check..
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: x2200w it has been going on for last 4 weeks or so
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no..just wanted to know if DENON is causing the issues or not...I spoke to Netflix, and they asked me to repower the system and see if that resolves the issues...i have not tried it yet....also, my cable provider is giving us decent bandwidth between 30MBPS and 45MBPS consistently...so it is not related to bandwidth..
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

The denon is not a source of the netflix content, just a pass-through device, so it is not a likely cause of this.

How are you getting your netflix connection? THrough a smart tv, roku, firetv, appletv, etc?

Do you have any resolution/buffering with other content, such as cable/satellite, dvd, etc?