Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

MY SAFE WAS IN STORAGE FOR 8 MONTHS' AND WON'T WORK. I GUESS

Customer Question

MY SAFE WAS IN STORAGE FOR 8 MONTHS' AND WON'T WORK. I GUESS THE BATTERIES ARE DEAD. ANY SOLUTION? SAFE # S3877 AND HAS A KEY AND A KEYPAD.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

All you'll need to do here is change the battery.

On the front of the keypad area, to the lower left corner (follow straight down from where the lights are) you'll see a small hole.

Take a pin or paperclip, press in there, and slide the cover off to the right, exposing the 4 aa batteries inside to replace them.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.