ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  35+year experience in business
20893398

I Bought A New Safe Today From Home Depot And The Digital

Customer Question

I Bought A New Safe Today From Home Depot And The Digital Combination Was Not On The Instruction Book ,What Do I Do Now !!!!!
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Sentry Model #swf123gtc purchased 2 hrs ago 8fw123e8
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just put the batteries and can't go any farther.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: theres another #C33245590 Asterisk
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  ApplianceTech replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been in the service business for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

For security reasons, getting combinations for safes is difficult. Otherwise, somebody could steal your safe and easily get the combo to open it.

For that reason, Sentury Safes has a special procedures for supplying the replacement combination to you. You can access their website for service and support to start a claim.

That said, it is one way to go, but you stated that you just bought it.

So, my suggestion would be just to return it to Home Depot and get a replacement. It certainly will be faster and less hassle.

click here for the Sentury Support Site

______________________________________________________________________

I hope you feel that I given you my best effort on helping you out today.

But if you still have questions, just ask , otherwise, may I please ask that you take the time to rate my help as positive for JA today by selecting 3-5 stars to rate my help to you before you leave today.

I thought I would add, that many people think the payment they placed is sent to me after I answer their question. But,it is held by JA until you give me a positive rating and then JA credits me for my time working with you.

Just Answers runs on the on "Honor System" for technician ratings and I depend on you for a positive rating. No Rating means I work for free .

By rating my help today, you will be "Locked In" at no additional charge, should you need to come back for any follow-up questions.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out.

Bonuses are always appreciated, but never required, unless you feel I have given you exceptional service.

Have a great day!

Don