Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Panasonic advanced hybrid system KX-TA 624 and the

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic advanced hybrid system KX-TA 624 and the caller ID quit working and prior to that the BGM (Key 1) quit working. What can I do to troubleshot the problem?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

If you haven't tried any troubleshooting yet then the first thing to try is to reboot the system.

Let me know if that works?