Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Imy technics systems was taken apart in a move and I am

Customer Question

Imy technics systems was taken apart in a move and I am unable to find my manual. this is a 4part system
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it is about 20 plus years. The pieces are as follos.Tuner st-z400
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I moved 5months ago and I cant find my manual, I have not tried to put it back together.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No the system works very well. Thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was unable to finish my transaction, I do not have a working mobile at this time. my systems are Tuner ST-Z400
Casette RS-D200, integrated Amp SU-Z600 and turntable SL-B211. the system works I just need a manual to put it back together. Do you have one for sale?
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Bear with me as I review your concern.

Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.

Initially, let's try check and review the basics. Proposed preliminary connection tries (if have not been done):

• • from the rear of the SL-B211, connect the red & white RCA-to-RCA cable to the SU-Z600's PHONO jacks;
  • • connect the single black wire from the SL-B211 to the SU-Z600's GND/Ground screw;
  • • connect the ST-Z400's OUTPUT R & L to the SU-Z600's TUNER jacks;
  • • from the RS-D200's LINE OUT jacks to the SU-Z600's TAPE/EXT PLAYBACK jacks;
  • and for recording purposes from the SU-Z600's TAPE/EXT REC OUT jacks to the RS-D200's LINE IN jacks.