Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a used Roomba vacuum it appears the model number is

Customer Question

I have a used Roomba vacuum it appears the model number is ***** No instructions are with it.
JA: What's the vacuum cleaner's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I need to see how to use, open clean,
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: what size bags and yes I will be the ne using it. I bought it through Ebay
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just answer the questions I ask
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I regret that it has taken so long for us to respond to your question, and hope that I can still help you...

This page may be the manual of instructions you are seeking:

https://homesupport.irobot.com/euf/assets/images/faqs/roomba/400/manual/en-US.pdf

It is a manual for the 400 series. You say the model is 4300... so if this manual does not match your Roomba, please let me know, and I will try further to find the right manual for sure.