Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a Panasonic phone (PNLC 1070) but I don't know how

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic phone...
I have a Panasonic phone (PNLC 1070) but I don't know how toerase old messages
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: PNLC 1070
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Over a month..I listento the message, then press erase but they xon,t erase and now my box is full,
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anythinfg
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model number of the system? It is printed on the main base station and starts with kx-tg. what you sent is part of the power cord.

Can you also tell me exactly how you check your messages (what buttons/process),

and where you or your callers are seeing/hearing an indication that your messages are full,

and lastly please pick up the line and listen carefully, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

That's correct
I don't know how to erase old messages.
OK
What is going on?

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or call your bank to clear a security hold on your account (the 2nd charge is usually what triggers this, not a problem with the card number/info).

If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too. Just let me know either way.

To continue here, I need to to please give complete and specific details to each of the questions I've asked.

Thanks,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your $24 chat fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.