Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I have a Digital cordless Answering system phone model

Customer Question

I have a Digital cordless Answering system phone model number KX-TGEA20 . One of the hand set stop working,I think it was do to me touching it with wet hands. Can you tell me how I can get a new handset? The phones are only about 3 months that I have it
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I bought the set from staples about 3 months ago
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started on Saturday April 15. I dried the phone and looked at batteries. They were completely dry
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need a third handset because I just had surgery again and I need a phone on every floor ,when I need to call my husband if he is on another floor
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

You may order a replacement handset online, here: http://amzn.to/2oiMDvZ

When you receive it, it will need to be registered to the existing system.

To do so, first charge the new handset for several hours.

Then on the new handset key in Menu#130

then go to the main base station and press and hold the Locator (find handset) button, for 5 seconds

back on the new handset, press OK, and it will sound a long beep to confirm it was successfully registered.

service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,