Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Distance not accurate, golf buddy 2 1 yr, nothing just

Customer Question
Distance not accurate Technician's...

Distance not accurate

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Golf buddy 2 1 yr

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing just stopped working properly

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Emergency reboot

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
4/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then turn on the Gold Buddy and tell me how it then operates.

Let me know the results please

Thank you