Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I just purchased a webroot subscription from the Best Buy

Customer Question

I just purchased a webroot subscription from the Best Buy North in Austin Tx. When I peeled off the sticker over the keycode it pulled off some of the code. Is there a way to get another keycode?
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Can't read the second set of numbers/letters. This is an HP Pavilion x 360 m1 convertble
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just got the computer 1 hour ago. Can't troubleshoot a keycode - can't read part of it.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

You just need to call 1-888-BESTBUY (1-***-***-****) and ask to speak to the software subscription department, they will be able to pull up the product key code for you.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------