Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I'm not contacting about a laptop - I need help replacing a

Customer Question

I'm not contacting about a laptop - I need help replacing a Toshiba DVD Player Remote Control # DVR670. Can you help me?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is Model DVR670 a DVD Player - older
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I need a physical replacement for a remote control unit. The software is not a problem,.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

The original (OEM) NEW Toshiba remote for this player is no longer available- since the unit is older. While there are used remotes available, there's no way to determine their quality or working condition. That said, the remote at the link below is a pre-programmed OEM replacement that is brand new- and full operational for your player:

https://www.replacementremotes.com/toshiba/buy-nb340ud-ser0295-79103680-dvd-recorder-dvdr-remote-control?gclid=Cj0KEQiAhs3DBRDmu-rVkuif0N8BEiQAWuUJrxDkyJrVFTKyXdAn-u3ODc6YNeroF4Dia0YLHXOuqXkaAqT68P8HAQ

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

I can also search for used replacements if you choose to go that route, but the one above is what I would recommend.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.