Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I just bought a Lenovo yoga laptop and my Panasonic sdr-s26

Customer Question
camcorder movies don't seem to...
I just bought a Lenovo yoga laptop and my Panasonic sdr-s26 camcorder movies don't seem to play. what can I do?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 2011 Panasonic SDR-S26
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just hooked up to the camera and when the file popped up and I tried to play it, I got a message it doesn't support the format
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just that
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service