Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Did credit card was lost so I needed to change my details.

Customer Question
When I couldn't get through...
did credit card was lost so I needed to change my details. When I couldn't get through I deregister and tried to reregister but they said my email/password ***** not correct. How can I rerefg
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Its a white paper model. I think its about 3/4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just tried to fix it last night. MY old credit card was out of date anyway
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 10 months ago

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

If your email & password ***** not correct, that means you have to reset your password.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

If you simply, wish to create a new account and use it to, you can do so at the following page: http://tinyurl.com/CreateAmznAccount

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com