John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have 29/30 inch tv which is wonderful But last night id

Customer Question

I have 29/30 inch tv which is wonderful But last night id developed a thin vertical yellow line about 5 inches from the left edge. I have Direct tv and the tech spent more than a half hour checking service . Said not direct tv but was something wrong with tv screen or something. Does anyone fix tv,s anymore? can it be fixed? Rest of screen wonderful.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: panasonic model TC-Lc2C3 mfg 2011
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: one day. Unplugged,plugged did all the things direct tv suggested
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am techno bad and old
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Could you recheck the model number for me, please. That doesn't look quite right.

Also if you bring up the panasonic menu screens, does the line show over top of the menu, or behind it?