John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a LEDV19U83HD/LEDV22U83FHD/LedV24U83FHD TV. I am

Customer Question

I have a LEDV19U83HD/LEDV22U83FHD/LedV24U83FHD TV. I am unable to tune in Digital TV Channel 2 and 24. All other channels register. Can you help please?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: It's a LEDVU83FHD. Problem has occurred about a month ago. It previously tuned in to the two channels OK.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just over a month. Have tried to autoscan for DTV Australia
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 9 months ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, have you tried inquiring from TEAC Australia for a possible firmware upgrade for your TV? ...to make it MPEG 4 compatible?

Try calling 1300 553 315

Please post back how things turned up and/or should additional information be needed.