John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

We just had Time Warner hook up our T.V. throught Denon

Customer Question

We just had Time Warner hook up our T.V. throught Denon 24plus system. It worked fine and I hit a button on the remote and the tv went off. It says we have no signal. Time Warner has worked several hours trying to figure why we don't get a signal. Do you know what Denon should be set on to get the tv working. It went to radio and I can not get it back to tv.
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: the make is Samsung flat screen. the remote is Spectrum, formerly Time Warner
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for a week I have missed all the bowl games so far and I am really ticked at Time Warner.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not other than I hit a button last week that changed it to radio and I have not had tv since.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Can you tell me the model number of the denon? It will start with AVR.

Can you also tell me exactly where on the denon the time warner box is connected, and how the denon is connected to the tv?