Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I don't seem to be getting through.I have given you my

Customer Question
credit card and I am...
I don't seem to be getting through.I have given you my credit card and I am afraid I am accumulating a debt. I have a 4 unit Panasonic cordless phone and I have accidently depressed the MEMO button and now the phone will not stop flashing. How can i stop it ? Am I accumulating credit card debt while waiting?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: About 10 years. Works great
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started yesterday and I have depressed all other buttons to stop it. No luck It is blinking as though I have received a call as is red triangle on base unit. Phone KX-TG9334. DECT6.0
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/31/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Pressing the END (hang up) button for a moment should clear this.

If it does not, hang up all the handsets and unplug power to the main base station for a few minutes for a quick reset and that should resolve the issue. If not let me know and I'll advise further.

Thanks,

There is no end or hangup button on this. I tried unplugging and "rebooting". No luck. By the way, I was promised a charge of $5.00 but it went up to $19.00. How come

There is, it is the OFF button (same purpose) at the upper right of the control keypad buttons on the handset.

We are all licensed experts here, and we charge a fair price for service. 5$ is not the price, only the initial deposit, you agreed to the full amount on the payment page. Rationally you can’t expect highly trained and licensed service professionals to work for $5 or less.

NO MORE CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD. YOU HAVE ALREADY CHARGED ME MORE THAN I AGREED TO

You have been charged (by the site, not me) the initially agreed upon amount.

I have asked the site to close your other duplicate question, so you should get a refund for that.

If you are seeing a call offer that is an automated ad and not from me.

Were you able to try the steps I suggested?

Nathan, Engineer