Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My portable phone has a message in it. I have listened to

Customer Question
My portable phone has a...
My portable phone has a message in it. I have listened to the message and tried to delete it. It will not delete.What can I do to delete it?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: KX-TGA630S This is all I see
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for 2 days. I listened to the message and it said, you have no new messages, to end this call, press *. I do that and it shows I have a message.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/30/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you seeing an envelope on the screen?
If you pick up the line, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

No envelope. When I pick up I hear a fast tone
I can't pay more money. No phone call
Are you still there?
please answer, are you still there
This is a scam to get more money. I have used this site two other times. I paid the first $5 and this same thing happened, never got and answer. I will be sure to tell all my friends NOT to use this sight. You never get an answer and your out the mooney!

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session, this is optional and may be ignored if you wish. Please give me a few moments to send a detailed response.

The issue here is that you do have a new message indicator that the panasonic is detecting. What you need to do is dial in to your voicemail service (usually by dialing *99 or *98 or your full 10 digit phone number), listen to the messages, delete, then hang up.

Let me know if the message on the screen still, or if you still hear the beeps after that.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Engineer