Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I HAVE A SONY STR-DH750 AV RECEIVER AND I CANNOT SYNC MY…

I HAVE A SONY...

I HAVE A SONY STR-DH750 AV RECEIVER AND I CANNOT SYNC MY BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES TO IT.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

THE RECEIVER IS 2 YEARS OLD AND THE HEADPHONES ARE BRAND NEW, THE BRANDS ARE SONY AND IJOY RESPECTIVELY.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I JUST TRIED TO DO IT FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SYNCED THESE PHONES TO EVERY OTHER BLUETOOTH DEVICE I OWN.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1 day
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/10/2016
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

I see you were chatting with the site assistant. I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone.

This is not a feature that is supported. The bluetooth on the Sony receiver is designed so you can connect a SOURCE device like an iphone or android phone/tablet that has music stored on it. Then you can play the musis from the phone/tablet on the receiver.

If you want to use wireless headphones then you would need an some sort of external bluetooth adapter that would act as a transmitter the output of the Sony receiver. If you are interested in this solution please let me know.

If you don't understand something use the REPLY option and you may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now so that I am recognized for helping with your question. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The expert's response explained perfectly why I was having the problem.
He deserves your highest rating.

Thanks very much.

Please try to submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am recognized for helping with your question.

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician