Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Cannot hear the ringing when calling out, The model is

Customer Question
Cannot hear the ringing when...
Cannot hear the ringing when calling out
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: The model is KX-TGEA20
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Its been going on for about three day and i havent tryed trouble shoutin because i didnt know what to do
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.