John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a Sound Sound system that is giving me an error TV

Customer Question

I have a Sound Sound system that is giving me an error TV 01. It takes a while for the sound to come out and we get loud volume and bad static. After a couple of moments it seems to work fine for the rest of the day.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: My TV is a Sony. This started about two weeks ago. I'm not sure if there was a power issue or not. We did have a storm that made the lights flicker.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We have Xfinity X1 and the dial has to be set to TV. If I move the dial it seems to reset.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The TV is a 4K. I will get you the model number.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Please do provide the Brand and Model of the sound system so we can proceed. Also what is the rough age of the sound system?

Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Just wondering if you needed hop with this. You mentioned a "Sound Sound" system, and I'm trying to figure out what that is so I can look it up.