Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I was using the keypad on my FT-530 to change some functions

Customer Question
after having replaced the Lithium...
I was using the keypad on my FT-530 to change some functions after having replaced the Lithium battery and found the "FM" key function had reversed. Hello John.Now pressing the FM key allows entry of numbers into the VFO or the frequency of a memory and pressing a key without pressing FM first enters the sub function for the key pressed. How do I fix this.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Yaesu FT-530
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just this morning. I tried doing various keypad functions and reading the manual for a way to reverse this but found no help. Haven't done any thing to reset yet because I have a lot of setup in it now.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think thats enough to get started. Page didn't load
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
11/18/2016
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Sometimes we don't have an expert for certain devices. In that case, you will get a full refund. Do you still need help with this? I'll continue searching if you haven't already found the answer.

Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service