Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Jonn,. My Panasonic tv model TH-50C300K suddenly black out.

Customer Question
Hi Jonn, I'm Mathi. My...
Hi Jonn, I'm Mathi. My Panasonic tv model TH-50C300K suddenly black out. There is only red LED light blinking when I switch ON the power. What shall I do now. Please advice.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic tv model TH-50C300K
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just about 3 hours ago. I didn't do any troubleshoot.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats the only what I can provide .
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I am not available by phone should you get a pop up message thank you.

Sorry you are having trouble.

Can you please count the amount of redblinks between pauses please like 3 blinks pause 3 blinks as an example?

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is just stay still and not blinking at all

Sorry you said the light ws blinking when you switch on the power so do you mean you switch on the power the light blinks then it stays solid red?if not what color is it please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The moment I switched on the power the red light stays solid
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Usually I use the remote control to on the TV after switched on the power. But now its not working when I use the remote control to on it.

If you try switching on at the set itself does anything happen please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nothing happened. I've tried that too.

OK how about a reboot of the set?unplug from wallpower wait 5 mins replug back in again?have you done that?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I already switched off the power for more than 5 minutes but never unplug. I'll try it now.

Yes you have to unplug ,let me know

How did it work out please?

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry, it is still the same

Its a bad main-board in that case, the main-board has locked up it will need to be replaced is this something you would consider doing yourself?I will provide details however I have no idea of suppliers in Malaysia

To clarify its a plug in board, you will need to google the part-number found on the board to locate suppliers in Malaysia, more details to follow on your reply

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you so much for your advise Anthony. I really appreciate it. I will look for the local supplier in my place.

You will need more information.....

One min whilst I get that

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sure.. thank you

Sorry i made a error i cant help you have a good day!..............

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That's alright Anthony. Thank you so much and have a good day too.
Anthony
Anthony
Anthony, Technician