Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My blue ray wifi needs to be rebooted it will not connect to

Customer Question

My blue ray wifi needs to be rebooted it will not connect to netflix, I have already talked with Netflix and they sent me to you. the model is #BD PS3200 . My Name is***** my email is ************* blue ray needs rebooting JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes? Customer: TV Sony is named Bravia KDL 26S3000 JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: Started this morning and have been gon and is still not working. I turn on the TV and WFI blue ray comes on for a few seconds and then screen is blank. Like it is looked up. This AV there was something twirling around and around but couldn't get it to do anything to it quit and now I have a blank screen with just the Html 1 blue ray is on. JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, These symptoms sound like your HDMI cable has failed, or the Blu Ray player simply needs to be reset.

To do this, shut your TV off and then unplug the Blu Ray power cord from the wall outlet.

While it's unplugged, remove and reconnect the HDMI cable between the player and the TV on both ends making sure it's secure.

Plug the player back in and turn the TV on.

Attempt to power up the player and let me know what happens.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.