Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I screwed up my aac**t login, ps4 playstation 4, couple days

Customer Question
I screwed up my aac**t...
I screwed up my aac**t login
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: ps4 playstation 4
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: couple days w3as out visiting my daughter and opps on wednesday
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no imgood
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
playstation 4 account want to be reset nut it has an old phone number no longer in service
need to put in my new phone number(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you help?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
paypal has old number too need to put in new number(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
plaese call me at that that no(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
got it ok?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
paypal will fix my problem but they have the old number how do they update thatneed new one put into paypal
under***@******.***
got it ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you can e mail me but it doesnt seem to updating so.... i dont know i havr three different emails but [email protected] mail the os4 wants to use and paypal wont let me into resactivate that account ... so......?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
paypal is the key fix that and i am good!
11/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Paypal is like a bank. It cannot change your information without verifying it is you. You'll need to call 1(###) ###-####in order to change your phone number. They will verify it is you, and you should be good to go.

Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service