Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Is there an audio/video out on the PV-GS200, Not sure how

Customer Question
is there an audio/video out...
is there an audio/video out on the PV-GS200
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Not sure how old it is. It is a Panasonic 3CCD PV-GS200
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no problem. I just cant find the port to send it to DVD recorder
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/11/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, depending on the version changes, have you checked the left side phones jack?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.