How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 227
Experience:  I am here to help you!
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I do not have a question, but am perturbed about free

Customer Question

I do not have a question, but am perturbed about free membership and charges due 12/16. I did not sign up to be a member, I do not wish to become a member thank you. If I have cause to ask a question on this site in the future, I will pay as I go. Please CANCEL the membership forthwith and do not charge my credit card with the next membership fee. Thanking you in advance for your co-operation. Regards ***** ***** Merran Lepper
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to help you... but, what you are asking about, is not something an Expert here can help you with.

What I can do, is: I can point you toward the right people to contact. Because I have no power over charges, billing, or your subscription status, therefore, for all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at They may be reached at


or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

Thank you for asking your question here at