Since I do not know the storage size of your memory card, I will give a general answer for now.
- The number of pictures you can take depends on the card size and the picture quality you set on your camera, but by default, a picture takes about 5MB size.
- So if your card has size of 512MB, then it can take about 100 pictures.
- If your card has size of 1GB (which is about 1,000MB), then it can take about 200 pictures.
- If your card has 2GB (which is 2,000MB), then it can take about 400 pictures.
- If your card has 4GB (which is 4,000MB), then it can take 800 pictures.
- If your card has 8GB (which is 8,000MB), then it can take 1,600 pictures.
- And so on.
- So if you need to take lots of pictures, then you need to use a memory card with large storage size. And/or you can also use multiple memory cards.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,