Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

SONY TV 4802714 SCREENREADS DIAGNISTUI MAIN MENU LISTOF

Customer Question
SONY TV(###) ###-#### SCREENREADS DIAGNISTUI...
SONY TV(###) ###-#### SCREENREADS DIAGNISTUI MAIN MENU LONG LISTOF OPTIONS/ BOTTOM SCREEN READS AROW^/VTO SCROLL ENTER SELDECTUY TOP EXIT. AM STUCK;CANNOTFOLLOW DIRECTIONZ,SCREENFROZEN SERIAL NO(###) ###-####ADVISE
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: TOP RIGHT HAND CORNE IS BLANK
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: MODEL(###) ###-####HOW OLD SEVERAL YEARS OLD
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: IWAS WATCHING AMOVIE DISKSUDDENLY THAT MENU APPERARED
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I WAN TO WATCH MY TV. CAN'T FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AS THER IS NOTHING ELSE ON BLACK ECCEPT INSTRUCTIONS AND A LOSTOPF SEVERAL THU=INGS AND THE SCREEN IS BLACK.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/4/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you please recheck the tv model number for me, there should be some letters at the beginning and the other numbers aren't quite right.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.