How to get your electronics working again, fast
The qualified Experts on JustAnswer regularly respond to questions about electronics questions like:
- I tried to install a printer and the HP technician found a lot of errors and said someone hijacked my computer. What should I do?
- I do not have voice mail service, but lately after any outgoing or incoming call, a **new voice mail-press VM** message appears. How do I clear this problem?
- How do I delete the annoying pop up advertisement that kicks in after 5 minutes of booting up?
- I have an older model Kurzweil RG 200 and the power cord is broken. How do I get the right one?
- I'm purchasing a Toughbook CF-31 and need to add 8gb RAM to it. What is the part number for this?
To give you the best advice, the Expert will need some information. You should be ready to answer questions such as:
- What device or product does this involve?
- What model do you have?
- What kind of problem are you encountering?
- How long has this been going on with your device?
With this information, you'll be ready to have a constructive session with the consumer electronics Expert.