How to get your electronics working again, fast
The qualified Experts on JustAnswer regularly respond to questions about electronics questions like:
- I tried to install a printer and the HP technician found a lot of errors and said someone hijacked my computer. What should I do?
- I do not have voice mail service, but lately after any outgoing or incoming call, a **new voice mail-press VM** message appears. How do I clear this problem?
- How do I delete the annoying pop up advertisement that kicks in after 5 minutes of booting up?
- I have an older model Kurzweil RG 200 and the power cord is broken. How do I get the right one?
- I'm purchasing a Toughbook CF-31 and need to add 8gb RAM to it. What is the part number for this?
In order to assist you with the right information, the Expert will need to know a little about your problem. You should be prepared to answer questions such as:
- What device or product does this involve?
- What model do you have?
- What kind of problem are you encountering?
- How long has this been going on with your device?
With this information, you'll be ready to have a constructive session with the consumer electronics Expert.