Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

How to do a void after tend ...have a 42,581.28 need to

Customer Question

How to do a void after amt tend ...have a 42,581.28 need to minus out of register..
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need an answer in mi,s about this before the boss comes in ,please it's a casio se-s700 and I have already made transactions since the mistake
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

There is no way to just minus out the sale after it has been tendered and other transactions have taken place.

The manager will need to either do a refund or some other manual recalculation at the end of the shift.