Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a sony t.v. model X22 or KDL 37M4000 The screen shows

Customer Question
MDHI cable box At the...
I have a sony t.v. model X22 or KDL 37M4000 The screen shows MDHI cable box At the bottom it shows "no signal I lost the picture I changed from RUXO back to cable box.
i have sony remort and a verizon remote. .I I cannot get the short cut buttom to drop down. I think if it could and I pressed the "external inputs I might get a picture. My
telephone number is(###) ###-#### I appreciate a reply or prefersnly a telephone call to get te picture.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/29/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you please take a look at the back of the tv and tell me exactly where you see the cord plugged into the tv which is coming from the cable box, for example hdmi1, hdmi2, hdmi3, etc?

I've also sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Just let me know either way.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.