John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Several days ago my IMAC desktop computer stopped receiving

Customer Question

Several days ago my IMAC desktop computer stopped receiving my emails from my server. Each time I try to accomplish contact to try and solve this problem I am told that my username and password ***** not recognized. What happened?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Apple IMAC purchased august 2011 and never had a problem .
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: since 09/19/16 and I have tried to sign into my account and to add a new account and get do not recognize response
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It appears as though someone changed my passwod and username on my email account
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can you please click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on About this Mac..., then let me know the OS X version number there, such as 10.6, 10.7,..., 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, etc.?

Can you please confirm your email address?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,