Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have the Panasonic Blue tooth 6.0 and I have lost the

Customer Question
I have the Panasonic...

I have the Panasonic Blue tooth 6.0 and I have lost the owners manual. I have recently switched servers and now must reprogram my phone to get entry to my vice mail. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

2 or 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Is there a owners manual on the internet that I can view?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/18/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the model of your panasonic, it should be on the main base, and begins with kx-tg

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
KX-TG7731C
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I should have no reason to telephone
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You have my email address can you not answer my question through email.

You are seeing automated site offers for a phone call, which is optional and may be disregarded if you do not want it.

We communicate here on this chat page, no t via email. However please try to send just a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond, as multiple messages set can get further lost/delayed.

Now, you are wanting to program the speed dial VM button function to access your phone companies voicemail service, correct?
Do you know the access code used by your new provider?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is not going any where so I might as well disconnect and waste my 5 dollars

I need to know who your phone company is to be able to answer this, do you know your phone co, or their access code use, such as *99 for example?