How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 21380
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a sentry safe model # sfw123cs with manual dial no

Customer Question

Hi I have a sentry safe model # sfw123cs with manual dial no key just got it opened it up papers inside and my son locked it now I don't have the combo to get in please help
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hi, Daniel.

I'm sorry you find yourself in this position, but there's no need to panic. You can retrieve your combination from the manufacturer: Sentry. Go to the webpage below, follow all directions, make sure you print the Notary Form and get it notarized, as this is to prove safe ownership, and they will send you your original, factory-set combination.


If this is an emergency and you need anything from the safe and can't wait for Sentry to send the combination, you can always call a local locksmith or safe technician who will be able to open it for you, hopefully without any damage.

I hope all goes well!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,