Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a new to me Sony A7ii. When I upload photos to

Customer Question

I have a new to me Sony A7ii. When I upload photos to iPhoto, my JPEGs shoe up fine but my RAW files appear and are uploaded but turn blank (black), and are gone. I tried the same card in a Sony A7 and a Canon, and do not have an issue. Any thoughts?
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: No to the Canon. I ordered the A7ii on eBay, seller said the camera only has about 1000 actuations.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've only had the camera about a week. i tried multiple cards and today tried the switch to JPEG. Don't know any other troubleshooting things to try.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all I know at the moment.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

In iPhoto, can you click on Photos, Reprocess Raw

Once done, tell me if they now show correctly please.