Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

What is your phone number for tect support? I need help with

Customer Question
What is your phone number...
What is your phone number for tect support?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I need help with my hP PRINTER AND COMPUTER.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About 5 days. I just disconnected everything and rehooked it up.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO I would rather do it by phone.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/4/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Esther, what issues are you having with the printer and computer?

Are you getting an error message?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please cancel my request. I just wanted the phone number to HP support because my printer is still under warranty.
I finally did get a hold of them and we are all set. Please cancel my credit card.
Thank you
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.