Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased Bluetooth cordless phone but only wanted to use…

Customer Question
I purchased Bluetooth cordless...

I purchased Bluetooth cordless phone but only wanted to use as regular landline phone. Having many problems with this. Do you have a telephone support number I could call to speak with someone as I am not very savvy with electronics. HELP!!!

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Bought July 27 2016 and just moved shortly after

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried everything they said in your book and I checked all my phone lines with my bell landline phone and it works fine. When I use your phone I get lots of static on the line and then the screen goes blank sometimes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

I am not trying to connect any cell phones. iam disabled and have always used a cordless Panasonic phone with the regular Panasonic headset

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/1/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

For me to give you a good support number for the phone in question, I will need to know, please, what maker name, and what model #, it is. Let me know. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Panasonic KX-TGE263C S/N 6ACXD017140

Thanks for the response and for providing the info I needed.

I will look that info up now... and post shortly with what results may be found quickly.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to cancel this whole call and membership now

That's a handset-and-base-unit type cordless phone, of course.

What problem are you having with it ? (I am researching other procedures to do for any problem meanwhile.)

or: What lights/status does the phone(s) or their base unit have?

Oh... if you wish to cancel, I have no power over membership status, subscription, charges, billing, etc.

For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

*****@******.***

or by phone or other means through this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.