Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I lost my combo... can you help? SO409, 5-7 years old. I

Customer Question

hi... I lost my combo... can you help?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: SO409, 5-7 years old. I purchased it at Lowes in Bend Oregon
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just now realized I just locked the combo inside. it is manual and I have the key, but no combo.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It has a sticker by the hinge... AG-57-4081
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the

override code.

You can get the form here: http://www.sentrysafe.com/Content/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?