Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Well l just got a kindle fire, would the be the number on

Customer Question
well l just got a...
well l just got a kindle fire
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: would the be the number on the bottom of the box
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ce0682
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: well l was not having any trouble as of yet l just plugged it in to charge it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech replied 1 year ago
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your internet modem / router device?

While charging your kindle fire, you can turn it on. Then it should provide you the instructions on the kindle's screen. Please tell me which step you are stuck at.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you did not answer my question l got my answer from some place else and l did not have to pay for it please refund 5 dollars

I'm sorry. I was waiting for your response about 50 minutes ago. Did you see my email message / response about 50 minutes ago? But I'm glad you got it working now.

Do you still need help with anything else on your Kindle Fire? And/or do you need help with any other electronic or computer issue? Otherwise, we are canceling this for you.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No l got help from some one else you did not help. Refund
********* ********

I'm sorry; somehow you could not see my response for you earlier as I was waiting for you earlier, so I could help you quickly. But I'm glad you got it working now. We are canceling this for you. If you need anything else, please come back any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.