Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I forgot my combination tag on front has 83467 and then

Customer Question

i forgot my combination white tag on front has 83467 and then below that AL754232
mu cell number is ***********
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Is your safe made by Sentry or another manufacturer?

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

In order to retrieve the combination for your safe, if it is made by Sentry, you will need to visit the following webpage and follow all directions, including submitting the Notary Form, to prove safe ownership:

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

---------------------

You will need both the serial number and model number, so I'm glad you have them!

If your safe is made by a different manufacturer, please let me know which one, and I will be happy to continue to help.

I wish you much good luck and hope you are able to recover your combination, soon!

Please take a moment to select a positive rating, before exiting the site, today. This is the only way I am recognized for my time and assistance. Thank you very much!

If you need any additional information, even after rating, please reply as many times as you like, as there is no charge for follow-ups.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Michael.

I just wanted to add that no combinations are ever available on the internet for your protection and safety. The only one who has them is the manufacturer.

Best regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Just a quick follow-up to see how everything is going. Did you find my answer helpful?