How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cerecita Your Own Question
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 21448
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Cerecita is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had a sentry 1250 safe for many years, #670719 The

Customer Question

I have had a sentry 1250 safe for many years, #670719 The combination lock is worn,can I buy a replacement jim
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Jim, you can buy replacement parts from Sentry, if they still carry this particular lock. Just call or fax Customer Care at the following number and ask for the parts department:

Phone: 800- 828- 1438
Fax: 585- 381- 2940

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM CST


I wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Best regards,