chester298
chester298,
69243481

My sentry safe will not open,I put in the code,get the

Customer Question

my sentry safe will not open,I put in the code,get the green light,hear a slight click,but handle does not go all the way down.there is a sticker that says A3867 AM612058*
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  chester298 replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

Initially, did you try to replace your battery? If not yet can you please try to replace it now and see what happen. Slightly weak battery can not able to fully energized the solenoid inside to unlock the notch even you enter the correct code. Do not use rechargeable and used battery. Always use fresh lithium or alkaline battery only.

Let me know what happen.

Chester.

Hope it helps.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester